From: Cathy Carpenter
Sent: 11/21/2004 4:37:33 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] catnip

Only one of my cats is indoor/outdoor. He hunts, kills, and eats mice
and voles. I have two feeders and a bird bath on the deck attached to
my house, and while he spends much of his time on the deck, next to
those feeders, he has not once gone for a bird. The birds go to and
from the feeders as he reclines on the deck. He ignores them, they
ignore him. Go figure!
Cathy

http://www.hort.net/funds/

http://www.hort.net/funds/