Theresa Bugnet rose

I am wishing I could send some beautiful fall pictures of my Theresa Bugnet. I planted it because of its red stems and fall color. I think this is the best year yet. It has pretty pink blooms in the spring but the fall color is the best reason yet to plant it again.
Does anyone else have this rose?
Tricia
zone 6b
western ok