From: pdickson [mailto: pdickson@sbcglobal.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 07:45:50 -0600
Subject: [CHAT] Mg Meetings

I keep thinking about this Kitty. How many of this group that are MG'ers
this <br>without meetings to inspire, educate, and keep me connected to
the group.<br>We ( the group) is in charge of the meetings completely
and our extension <br>agent shows up most of the time. We have a lot of
freedom but it puts a lot <br>of work and responsibility on us. We have
been asked to have the state <br>convention here next spring. We have
been working on several committees to <br>get it all done. That is also
why the big push to get city projects looking <br>their best so that we
look good to the rest of the state MG'ers.<br>Tricia<br>----- Original
Message ----- <br>From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 7:38
AM<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - Wonderful web tribute to the Armed

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com