Re: Thanksgiving

Auralie,
Sounds like a wonderful way to spend the holiday. It is sad that the
godchildren didn't have a good time. As children we always enjoyed
visiting any relatives on my mom's side of the family. We were welcome
and included by cousins and adults. On my dad's side the cousins at an
early age spent a little time with us, but as we all got a bit older,
they always left before we got to their houses so there wasn't much for
us to do.

We have a small family here (me + my sister, her husband, and her
daughter plus boyfriend) My nephew will still be in Iraq and my other
sister is in AB. I invited a family friend to join us, too, so that
makes 6 for dinner. Small groups are better for me to entertain because,
although my house is small (not tiny) at about 1300 sq ft, it has no
eating area. It has a dining nook that seats a maximum of 2 people. So I
set up a folding banquet table in the family room when I have company.

Kitty