Re: Mg Meetings

Are you sure these tapes would be allowed? They would not count for ed
hours here. One defining point for qualification here is that no ed
hours can be accomplished by yourself. No reading books, listening to
tapes, watching videos. There must be some interaction with a present
human being. We were able to count some video watching because we
watched it as a group and discussed it afterwards with the hort ed as a
moderator, but on our own it would not qualify.

Kitty

> Ceres: Tapes? where and how do I get those? The only tapes our county
> has are old ones from past MG ICN courses...and darn few of those at
> that. Does ISU have tapes available to any one in the MG program
> throughout the state? I will be very upset if that is so and I let my
> certif. expire for no good reason...for two years I've been telling the
> MG coordinator here how difficult it is for me to get the ed. req. done
> and she never said a word. And about perennial sat... I know I could
> have met the entire year's #, but I don't think I should have to travel
> 2 1/2 hrs. from home to get this done when our county has an active
> program.
>

> Melody

> --Albert Einstein

<< I think I could
probably have kept my certification
> up if there was some kind of local
education going on in the evenings

Melody, they have tapes you can chk out, also.

> Ceres

> --
Support