Re: Thanksgiving/Birds

The count is sponsored by the National Audubon Society and the Christmas count runs from 14 December to 5 January. I was invited to participate by a local IL member. The counts are at Christmas in in the Spring. It is different from the backyard bird count, as we are assigned a specific geographic location in our area and count specifically there. There are also groups that do night bird counts during the same time.
Cathy