From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 8:51 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Christmas giving programs

Well we have something similar via a group I belong too... Trees with paper
ornaments that you pick one.... on the back is what they want with
appropriate info. The one I picked is a 7 year old that wants a winter coat,
boots, scarf and gloves and not one toy or kid thing listed... supposed to
buy one thing.. the kid is getting it all. If I can figure out what a 7yr
old girl would like as a toy for Xmas... will buy that too.. ideas?, been
out of that kid thing for years, no clue what is 'in' now?

Donna

http://www.hort.net/funds/