Re: Ceres- Rich....OT

Donna, our temps have dropped but they are saying the snows will go south &
east of us but heading for your direction.  Our next door neighbors are
traveling into Chicago today for the holidays.  The are following the weather
predictions closely and may leave earlier than planned to avoid traveling in bad
weather.
    This neighbors have a 7 yr old.  Barbie items are of interest, lots of
interesting kits to make beaded items, weaving on a sm loom, jewelry made from a
clay & baked, etc.  Also active games are good as well as inside games.  Toys
r Us are great places to look.  Meredith (the neighbor) is an only child so I
look for things she can do or play by herself. My husband calls her 'our
other granddaughter'.  We greatly enjoy her!
    Rich, I finally got my peony planted yesterday.
    Ceres