Re: Christmas giving programs

*snicker*...why does that NOT surprise me Jim.  You crack me up.  While you're at it...throw a lump of cole in there too. LOL

Jesse

james singer <jsinger@igc.org> wrote:
I don't know about the area where you live, but here there are several
organizations that want you to pick a child's name out of some sort of
replica of a hat and then go buy that child something for christmas. I
think this is a great idea. I intend to buy several of these children
the same sort of presents I got when I was their age. Socks and
underwear.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W