RE: Christmas giving programs

Ho, ho, horse stuff! My specialty! Try these web sites for horse ideas.
Several of my horse catalogs even have horse items for the garden! And,
of course anything that goes in a barn can go or be used in a garden.

Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net> wrote:Donna, I will check with Santa Bill. Our granddaughter wants "horse"
related items, but she's really into horses.

Bonnie ( SW OH - zone 5)