From: Kitty
Sent: 11/24/2004 10:54:54 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] Christmas giving programs

Jerry wasn't an alcoholic or an addict, just a bit irresponisble.  He

supported his family ok, but he also knew his brother was a soft touch.  My

take was that he didn't really need the groceries, but we couldn't call him

a liar, just in case.  In any case, it worked. He stopped asking Terry for

money for food. So I think I was right.

Kitty