From: Marge Talt
Sent: 11/25/2004 9:21:29 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] our storm yesterday

Good grief, Donna, it sure does look like Christmas - in more ways
than one:-)  Looks like you guys have some shoveling to do as well as
the decorations.  I'm hoping that white stuff stays north for a
while... I am NOT in the mood for snow!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade