I need a suggestion

I have decided to take out a snowball shrub/bush that is in too much shade. It is on the northwest corner of the house very protected and in full shade. My zone is 6b and I think I would prefer something that stays evergreen but I would rather have spring and fall color. I have an oak leaf hydrangea beside it and some columbines but they get more sun.