RE: I need a suggestion

Off the top of my head, I don't have a clue... but!

How much room are we talking? Are you looking for height item or something
lower than the snowball that was there?

What didn't you like about the snowball... that might lead to something
similar yet different.

I would have thought you wanted a mid season item, since the oak leaf
provides fall and the columbine spring.... but what do I know LOL!

If you want to post a picture of the area, might lend more ideas for some,
you know my e-address.

Donna