From: pdickson
Sent: 11/27/2004 5:53:21 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] I need a suggestion

I am thinking that since it is on the corner of the house it needs to be
tall and thin.  It can't get too wide because the pine tree that is giving
it so much shade is only about 5 ft away. The pine base is further than that
but the edge of the pine is about 5ft.  I want to still be able to walk
through there to get to the side yard.
The thing I didn't like about the snow ball is because it doesn't get enough
sun it is very limp and leggy... doesn't bloom well and old.  I am betting
that it is almost 30 years old.  Probably one of the original foundation
plantings.  I thought of a pyramidal holly of some kind.  I just was looking
at Viburnums.  I am open to suggestions.
zone 6b
western Ok