Re: Ceres- Rich....OT

Wow. That's the kind of stuff that's admirable.

On Sunday, November 28, 2004, at 04:29 PM, Cathy Carpenter wrote:

I made it - but not by air! We left for St Louis, driving with plenty of (extra) time to spare. Actively snowing the whole way - I think it was at least 4 inches total. But...when we hit I-70, we were in a parking lot! There must have been the mother of all traffic accidents up ahead of us. We moved no more than 2 miles in 2 hours, so when we finally reached the next exit (from where we entered), we baled and headed southwest by car. Meant we only spent 48 hours in Wichita Falls, but it was great spending time with the granddaughter, and I did flower bed cleanup and planted 3 flats of pansies for my daughter.
Cathy
On Wednesday, November 24, 2004, at 10:19 AM, pdickson wrote:

Cathy,
It is beautiful here... cold and a little windy but CLEAR skies after about a week of rain. I hope you make it to Tx for Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Tricia
western OK
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 9:58 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Ceres- Rich....OT

We have 4 inches predicted here - it is really coming down - and we have to leave in 30 min to drive to St Louis, hop a plane to Oklahoma City, rent a car and drive to Wichita Falls,TX to spend Thanksgiving (we hope) with daughter, son in law, and granddaughter.
Cathy

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W