From: Cathy Carpenter
Sent: 11/28/2004 3:29:07 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Ceres- Rich....OT

I made it - but not by air! We left for St Louis, driving with plenty
of (extra) time to spare. Actively snowing the whole way - I think it
was at least 4 inches total. But...when we hit I-70, we were in a
parking lot! There must have been the mother of all traffic accidents
up ahead of us. We moved no more than 2 miles in 2 hours, so when we
finally reached the next exit (from where we entered), we baled and
headed southwest by car. Meant we only spent 48 hours in Wichita Falls,
but it was great spending time with the granddaughter, and I did flower
bed cleanup and planted 3 flats of pansies for my daughter.