Re: Andrea!- Christmas giving programs

I live about 2 hours away from Springfield. Let me know when you will be in the vicinity!
Cathy
On Saturday, November 27, 2004, at 11:52 AM, Andrea H wrote:

Petersburg, close to Springfield. I'm sure I'll be visiting sometime in the
spring.
Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna" <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> To: <gardenchat@hort.net> Sent: Friday, November 26, 2004 9:02 PM Subject: RE: [CHAT]Andrea!- Christmas giving programs

Moving to IL-- where abouts? Does this mean you will be coming to my state
to visit your sister and family? Hum.....

Donna

I'm with you Kitty. The fun is in giving. I wasn't going to do the
giving
thing this year, as I am broke. But I can't stand the thought of being
there
with my family and having NOTHING to give.. So I made a vow not to spend
over a certain amount and believe me it's small, but at least I can get
them
something they would never buy for themselves, and not kill myself
trying
buy big stuff and everyone has something to open. My sister and her
family
are moving to Illinois on Dec 19 so we are celebrating early. Going to
be
weird year. I suspect there will be a lot of crying.
PS-Love the car gift. That was a great idea.
Andrea H
Beaufort, SC