Re: our storm yesterday

In a message dated 11/28/2004 7:46:44 P.M. Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

The top  of my favorite dogwood broke from the pressure; I lost the whole top
and  center of it. Ended up looking like a bowl.

How awful!  Naturally I had not thought of that.  Our temps are  not above
normal right now; they've just not been below normal.  I usually  does not get
real cold here until the last week in December.  Winter lasts  until the end of
February when we start to get some warm days again.   It's generally about 8
weeks long.

zem
zone 7
West TN