From: Donna
Sent: 11/29/2004 6:52:38 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: Re: Re: RE: Re: [CHAT] our storm yesterday

It is snowing in Texas?!?

Wonderful.... hear your moisture is heading this way, storm to be here
tomorrow night (wonder which way the arch will fall this time LOL!). I was
hoping it wouldn't happen, have a late night dinner meeting and don't feel
like dealing with the snow on the way home... grumble, grumble.

Donna

http://www.hort.net/funds/