To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 11:50 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Re: our storm yesterday

Tricia - Kemp is a bump in the road (pop. 1133) between Dallas and
Athens. About 45-50 miles SE of Dallas and 29 miles West of Athens.
We're right about where North TX, East TX and central TX meet. NW end of
Cedar Creek Lake (which is why it's always bloody humid here). We're at
the very southern end of Kaufman County. Does any of that help?? Yes
indeed I have heard of Greg Grant and enjoy his articles very much. He
writes for Texas Gardener magazine a lot.

Not sure where Center is, will look it up when I get home....

Pam Evans
Kemp, TX
zone 8A