Re: Christmas giving programs and strange places to look for garden stuff

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Christmas giving programs and strange places to look for garden stuff
  • From: "Melody " <mhobertm@excite.com>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 19:57:32 -0500 (EST)

Fran: I sincerely apologize if anything I said made you feel as if I was
judging your statements and finding fault. I truly understand how
frustrating it is to have your generosity and unselfish giving flung
back in your face as unworthy...it hurts when we take the risk to reach
out to others and it is not appreciated by many of them. And so we look
for places or causes where we feel we can do the most good without
getting hurt. I just want you to know, Fran, that you may never know the
good that you do for the one person who did appreciate your
kindness...often they are the smallest and weakest, those with no
voice...but they are there and they need you even if those who are
responsible for them are unkind and insensitive and materialistic...they
need all of us to remember that they are there... that's all I wanted
you to know from my earlier message...I guess I didn't do such a good
job of that and I'm sorry. :-)

Now, to your second question...much of my yard art in my gardens is from
thrift stores...best source of stuff if you have the patience to look
for the bargains. :-)

Melody

--Albert Einstein