Re: Cats--progress note

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Cats--progress note
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 10:13:49 -0600

Well, my crips get along awfully darned well without complaint!

I bought a sissel (sp) covered board for the fully clawed cats to use.  They
have no interest in it.  Jack, on the other hand, eventually started to rub
his paws on it vigorously several times a day, every day to leave his scent.
The two with claws tend to like the cardboard insert on a round toy that has
a ball on the perimeter.

The crips catch voles, the fully-clawed cats do not.

Kitty