From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 9:32 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Cats--progress note

Just got back from the animal shelter where I put my brand on 12+ month
old tricolor. I'll pick her up tomorrow. Her shelter name is "Patsy,"
but that will likely change when she comes home. She's a homely little
thing, but she chose me--followed me around talking to me the whole
time I was there--so I figured I had to take her. Maybe we ought to
name her "Pearl"--remember that doll in the 60s, "Poor Pitiful Pearl"?

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10