Re: Cats--progress note

DH will not have a cat that is without front claws. However, my dear
departed Jason hunted and caught anything he went after without them.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Nov 1, 2005, at 10:13 AM, Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing
Center wrote:

> Well, my crips get along awfully darned well without complaint!
> I bought a sissel (sp) covered board for the fully clawed cats to
> use.  They
> have no interest in it.  Jack, on the other hand, eventually
> started to rub
> his paws on it vigorously several times a day, every day to leave
> his scent.
> The two with claws tend to like the cardboard insert on a round toy
> that has
> a ball on the perimeter.
> The crips catch voles, the fully-clawed cats do not.
> Kitty
>>> times.  I enjoy having more than one cat, but our pair of sisters