Re: Cats--progress note

I think so. As usual, kinda makeshift at the outset.

On Nov 1, 2005, at 10:45 PM, Donna wrote:

well you should have waited and both gone, but doesn't
sound like the scheduling allowed for it...

So do you have everything ready for the new member of
the family?

Donna

Ms. Fatma will find out this PM after work. She told
me this morning,
however, to just go and get one.