To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] now Pam drought/clouds of seeds

Do you know - seedheads of what? Picture would be great to see.
As I get older, I often have the "been there , seen that" feeling, but every
once in awhile there's something like that that catches the eye that sort of
makes the world feel new again to me. Just Wow! Glad you got to see a Wow
the other day.

Kitty

----- Original Message ----- From: "pdickson" <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>