Re: New cat

My My- the new addition reminds me of a few other cats
on this list. :) If she turns out as great as the rest
of ours with that coloring- you made a great choice!
(oh yeah, she chose you)

Since I also adopted an older cat, some of their
traits stay. My cat doesn't jump on counters and
such-never told him he couldn't - just never did. Of
course the back of the couch is his....

Donna