Re: New cat

"Pearl" looks so much like our last cat - BoDiddley.  She sounds as though
she has made her choice and will be a great companion.  I love cats that
will garden and visit with you.  You'll have to tell us how she reacts to
the next hurricane.

Beans was a beautiful cat.  One of my neighbors has a male that looks just
like her except that he recently tangled with something and lost his
elegant tail...he now has this funny puff ball and is a very subdued cat.

Thanks for sharing,
Bonnie ETN Zone 7