RE: New cat

Jim,

I'm so happy that you have a cat in the house again! Thanks for sending the
photos!

I have a kitten penned in the bathroom.  We had four kittens under a garage
type shed at school for the last month. People have been feeding them and
today the last one came out of hiding! I was to take it to the shelter near
home where one of the others went.  Alas, the inn is full and the pound has
an 80-cat waiting list! This little lady is very sweet and affectionate.
She's black and white with hazel eyes. I don't know what we are going to do
with her!  I think I'll get my son to take her to the vet tomorrow.  She
needs to be wormed and has a few fleas.  She's very clean though. Now to
find her a good home!

Christine Petersen
167 Asharoken Avenue
Northport, New York 11768