Re: now Pam drought

I'm glad your winds didn't do more damage. We didn't get any wind at all. And I'm mostly sorry that that front didn't give either of us enought rain to wad a shotgun.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "pdickson" <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 9:54 PM
Subject: [CHAT] now Pam drought

I should report that when the cold front came through here we got less than 2/10ths of rain, but 55 mile an hour gusts. I had to find and put back several of my greenhouse windows... and set back up my fall decorations. I had 2 scarecrows dressed as a man and a woman, lots of gourds and pumpkins. There was a metal cart in with it all too and it was all turned upside down. I slept through the whole thing...
Tricia
zone 6b
western Ok