Re: Marge's Suite101 topic was: Early germination, what to do?

Sounds like you accepted and are somewhat relieved
that part of your life stress is over. Although the
first few deadline times your body will probably go
into hyper mode till it realizes you don't have to do
that anymore <lol>

I do agree that you learn a lot by doing articles.
When I did a monthly newsletter for one of my groups,
I was the one that really benefited from it with all
the background knowledge... But I don't miss doing
that either!

Donna