FW: I Can't wait. . . . I BELIEVE

JUST BECAUSE I CAN!!

                      53 Days until Christmas!!!!

                        The Time is coming !!Ho Ho HO

          Let it snow!

~You have just been hit with an e-mail snow ball!~

It's the start of.....

Snow Ball Fight  2005!!

& 2006!!

One rule to this game....

You can NOT hit someone who has already hit you!

Now...

go out there and get as many people as you can,

before they get you!

I got you first! and you can't get me back!
Nanee - Nanee - Nanee!
(hehe)

We do not stop playing because we grow old;

we grow old because we stop playing.

Never Be The First To Get Old!!!!!

Can't WAIT for Christmas!!

*** eSafe scanned this email for malicious content ***
*** IMPORTANT: Do not open attachments from unrecognized senders  ***

<http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=&SG=&RAND=88976&pa
rtner=hotbar> Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

 <http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=96767> Add FUN to your email -
CLICK HERE!

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/gif which had a name of image0014.gif]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image001.gif]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image002.gif]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image003.gif]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image004.gif]