Re: Cats.....pet the kitty.

YOU HAVE GOT TO  PET THIS CAT!!!!
Cool Black Cat  with Green Eyes Go to this site (link below) to see something
 awesome!  I have no clue how they got this to work.  There are  some great
code writers out there!  If you tease her with the mouse  pointer on her chest
or stomach she will purr, I got her to meow also, by  rubbing her forehead
with the pointer.  If you make a slow circle  around her body,
(counter-clockwise) not only will her head/eyes follow  your pointer, but toward the top, her
paw will go up, and ! when in front  of her paws at the bottom, her foot comes
out like she wants  toplay with your mouse pointer. (Don't hold the  mouse
down, just move it)  Enjoy!

_http://www.broenink-art.nl/maukie2.swf_
(http://www.broenink-art.nl/maukie2.swf)