Nun's Orchid

My Nun's Orchid is not well. The leaves are pale and turning black in
places. I haven't watered it in days, as it was a bit too wet. It's
still not drying out too well. It's in the house, in high light, but no
direct sun. Should I move it to the basement under the grow lights?

I'm getting ready to look it up on the internet, but thought some of you might have some advice.

Andrea H
Petersburg, IL