Re: Nun's Orchid/Nevermind

Found it! Apparently this is normal. It's semi-deciduous and is shedding
its old leaves. Hopefully it will bloom in late winter or early spring.
Phew! I was worried.

Andrea Hodges <raider843@yahoo.com> wrote:
My Nun's Orchid is not well. The leaves are pale and turning black in
places. I haven't watered it in days, as it was a bit too wet. It's
still not drying out too well. It's in the house, in high light, but no
direct sun. Should I move it to the basement under the grow lights?

I'm getting ready to look it up on the internet, but thought some of you might have some advice.

Andrea H
Petersburg, IL

Andrea H
Petersburg, IL