RE: Garden's Alive >wind

Donna, we got it about 4am. Amazing winds, thunder, lots of bright
light-up-the-sky lightning. I got up and let the cats in. I had shredded
a mountain of leaves last night after work and collected another large
pile. I'd heard rain was coming so I tarped them. The wind was so strong
it moved some of my weights so some leaves got wet anyway. I'll haave to
weight for it to die down a bit - still blowing to beat the band -
before I can go out and shred again.

Kitty

-- "Donna" <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Wrong-- it is here too.....west nile that is...just a shorter season.

Donna
Sorry Pam- but it is raining it's fool head off here- lightening,
thunder.... duh this is NOV!