Re: Garden's Alive >wind

Isn't Gene down there somewhere? Guess it really ripped the hell out of parts of Kentucky

On Nov 6, 2005, at 12:08 PM, Donna wrote:

Well best plan on doing something else today :)

Although the storm is long gone, sunny currently, but still windy here.

Heard about the tornado in southern Indiana, so that was a pretty massive
storm range if you also got the weather from it Kitty. I checked the map and
it doesn't seem like anyone here was effected- but not sure if everyone is
ON the map....

http://www.frappr.com/gardenchat

Donna

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of kmrsy@netzero.net
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 9:52 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Garden's Alive >wind

Donna, we got it about 4am. Amazing winds, thunder, lots of bright
light-up-the-sky lightning. I got up and let the cats in. I had shredded
a mountain of leaves last night after work and collected another large
pile. I'd heard rain was coming so I tarped them. The wind was so strong
it moved some of my weights so some leaves got wet anyway. I'll haave to
weight for it to die down a bit - still blowing to beat the band -
before I can go out and shred again.

Kitty

-- "Donna" <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Wrong-- it is here too.....west nile that is...just a shorter season.

Donna
Sorry Pam- but it is raining it's fool head off here- lightening,
thunder.... duh this is NOV!