RE: Garden's Alive >wind

You are right Jim-- he is north and east of where it hit, so I am sure he
got some of the storm, but the news I heard, said it jumped the river went
into Kentucky - so hopefully he didn't get the worst of it.

BTW Jim- Originally heard that many would be without power from Wilma till
mid November-- are there still areas effected down there?

Donna