Re: wind

We drove back from St. Louis last evening (after a lovely day
strolling the Missouri Botanic garden - fall color at it's peak - DH
hauling a "junkyard sculpture" that is a dead ringer for "Seymour"
from "Little Shop of Horrors") through quite a thunderstorm. I have
never seen such spectacular cloud to cloud lightning. There were
downpours south of us, but when we got home, only .25 inch in the
rain gauge (sigh).

Cathy, west central IL, z5b