Re: Garden's Alive >wind

Thanks for thinking of me, gang.
OK here. Just wind bringing down some dead limbs, my leaves scattered from the lawn. Lots of lightening that really lit the night up this early morning, but mostly we slept through it all. We are about 2 hours drive from Evansville, both being just off I 64 going across the bottom of the state.
Pooped. Got back from Indy late last night where we attended the annual meeting of the Indiana Native Plant and Wildflower Society. Bill Cullina of New England Wildflower society fame ... and his latest two books on natives.... was a speaker twice during the day. Also got to hear Neil Diebold speak on grasses and meadows establishment.

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: <Cornergar@aol.com>

Gene is in Depauw which is north of the Evansville area that was hit last
night. I think he should be ok but will be glad when we hear from him.The storm
went thru here at about 2 a.m. Wild and windy but no particular damage and only
about 1/2 in. of rain. kathyz5