Re: Garden's Alive >wind

Lordy, Gene, am I glad to see this - being behind on all news, I only
found out about that tornado this a.m. when I read about it in the
paper.  Knew you were somewhere in that vicinity and was worried!!!!!
 So glad all is OK on your homestead!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Shadyside Garden Designs

> From: Gene Bush <genebush@otherside.com>
> Thanks for thinking of me, gang.
>     OK here. Just wind bringing down some dead limbs, my leaves
> from the lawn. Lots of lightening that really lit the night up this
> morning, but mostly we slept through it all. We are about 2 hours
drive from
> Evansville, both being just off I 64 going across the bottom of the
>     Pooped. Got back from Indy late last night where we attended
the annual
> meeting of the Indiana Native Plant and Wildflower Society. Bill
Cullina of