Re: Marge's Suite101 topic was: Early germination, whatto do?

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Marge's Suite101 topic was: Early germination, whatto do?
  • From: "Marge Talt" mtalt@hort.net
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 19:24:08 -0500

> From: Christopher P. Lindsey <lindsey@mallorn.com>
>    If there's interest in preserving them I can probably write a
>    to download all of the articles and images.  We could then strip
>    the Suite 101 HTML to leave only your content.
>    Let me know.

Considering the speed with which I am likely to get my web site done,
that's a grand idea, Chris....we need to chat about what's really

Thanks, gang, for the kind words about my articles.  Who knows what
Suite101 is gonna do, but they did say that articles would be on the
site somewhere when they notified us that we were all canned.  I do
not think they are going to pitch all their content.  I just hope
they don't bust all the outside links to them:-)  One never does
know, however, how long any site is gonna last.  They've hung on for
a long time, and may outlive me, but who knows......

At least for the time being, the links seem to work - which means
that my index links still work.  So, if anybody's interested, that
index is probably the fastest way to find any of them:

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Shadyside Garden Designs