Re: Georgene (Cercis) was Marge's Suite101 topic

> From: james singer <islandjim1@verizon.net>
> Didn't Georgine [Cercis] start a Suite 101 e-zine thing, too?
Wonder if
> she did; wonder what happened to it?
----------

Not only did she start a topic, but she ended up managing the entire
garden section and I think more than one topic in addition to the
garden center page - which pretty much used up all her spare time, I
think.  I do not know if she's still subscribed to this list.

She's the one who let me know what was happening.  I had gotten an
email from home office announcing the 'announcement' but cannot
access the site from this computer and had not had time to check it
out on the workstation.  In that email, nothing was mentioned about
it being an unusual 'update', so I didn't pay a lot of attention to
it....Georgene sent an email to all the garden editors - she'd been
gone and came back to discover that we were all being booted out!
I'm not sure if she's going to re-apply there or not.

Her topics are gone as well....all topics are now 'retired'.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Shadyside Garden Designs