Re: Good weekend/ me too

Congratulations on the new job Andrea, glad your new home is feeling like home!
And Theresa, I know what a relief it is to finally sell in that situation. I was executor for my grandmother's estate when my uncle was unable to do it. Not a fun job. I'm glad you had a nice day there.
My daughter & family finally moved into their own apartment. I miss the granddaughters, but I'm starting to see that we have plenty of room in this house for my obsessions (books, needlework, beads,houseplants, various collections). Especially when we don't have 4 extra people here. They have visited almost every day, picking up odds & ends left behind, but then they go home, ahhh.
So as you see, I've had a good week & weekend too.
Judy B Z 6 Idaho