Re: Good weekend/ me too/needlework

Judy, what kind of needlework do you do?
Pam, I'll keep praying for rain for you. We need it too, but not
quite as badly.
Speaking of family, I am bracing for the onslaught: daughter from TX
with Kylie (3) and Bryce (2 months) and the two whippets arrive on
the 19th with me helping with driving; daughter from LA shows up the
tuesday before Thanksgiving; daughter from TX DH should arrive on
Thanksgiving as well as niece and her DH and daughter (4 months).
Then, since the 26th is daughter's DH's birthday, his parents are
thinking of driving here from Indiana to surprise him!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b