Re: OT: Not exactly good news...need advice

Hi Cyndi,
 I had the same thing in May 2004, only mine was next to my eye. They aren't
big, but they run deep down into the skin sometimes. I didn't need any skin
grafts though. After I had my surgery the area was tender but that was the
only pain I felt. Don't worry..I wear my scar with pride knowing it means I
beat the cancer. (And by the way I hate all things medical too-I'm a scaredy
cat.) Your doc is right..it's very common these days. My doc said just about
everyone who is fair skinned and blue eyed will probably get one. Be extra
good to yourself and relax!

Sue