Re: Cats.....pet the kitty.

That's so cute. I got it to meow by rubbing it between the eyes. Magick, my kitten, heard it and and attacked the monitor. <LOL>
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2005 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Cats.....pet the kitty.

YOU HAVE GOT TO PET THIS CAT!!!!
Cool Black Cat with Green Eyes Go to this site (link below) to see something
awesome! I have no clue how they got this to work. There are some great
code writers out there! If you tease her with the mouse pointer on her chest
or stomach she will purr, I got her to meow also, by rubbing her forehead
with the pointer. If you make a slow circle around her body,
(counter-clockwise) not only will her head/eyes follow your pointer, but toward the top, her
paw will go up, and ! when in front of her paws at the bottom, her foot comes
out like she wants toplay with your mouse pointer. (Don't hold the mouse
down, just move it) Enjoy!

_http://www.broenink-art.nl/maukie2.swf_
(http://www.broenink-art.nl/maukie2.swf)