Re: OT: Not exactly good news...need advice

She's right Cyndi. That op is very common here in Texas w/ the sun being as
strong as it is. I'm grateful for olive skin much time as I spend outside. I
know more people around here that have had that done than anything else I
can think of. Most seem to be on head, face and arms.
It's so common here I pay it no mind and am not surprised when I see the
scars. Most are not bad and do fade pretty quickly. I am sorry yours is in
such a noticable spot. If you are comfortable asking for a second opinion,
do so. It is your right as a patient! Putting this on my list tonight, do
keep us up-to-date!