To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 8:20 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] wind and map- YO CHRIS L!

Godi,

Open outlook express and on the top bar use-

Tools- Accounts- mail tab on top of new box that
opens- find your email account and highlight then
choose edit...you should be able to change the name-
but not the login or it won't work <lol>

The map is at:

http://www.frappr.com/gardenchat

Donna

--- MICHAEL HABIB <godihabib@verizon.net> wrote:

Kitty,
I don't know which map you are talking about. I
missed so many posts. We
changed our e-mail address and are now using outlook
express. I would love
to use my old Godigarden, but don't know how change
it from my husband's
name Michael Habib.
Godi zone 7
Mt. Vernon VA